3d-io announces Exr-IO, a free OpenEXR reader / writer for Adobe Photoshop!
Exr-IO (www.exr-io.com) is the bridge between 3D applications and Photoshop. It is a free, robust and exact solution for complex interchange with OpenEXR multi-layer pictures.
Exr-IO loads all image channels from OpenEXR files into separate Photoshop layers, while preserving exact values, transparencies and dimensions.
Exr-IO supports all OpenEXR features and provides workflow optimizations for Photoshop:
* Open and save all channels of the OpenEXR file
* Support for Photoshop layer features like blending and opacity
* Deep data sample import
* Accurate support for chromaticities and color formats
* Support for OpenEXR display window specification
* Extensive load and save options
* Adobe Photoshop 32 and 64 bit versions support (Windows)
* Free of charge
Get your free copy of Exr-IO from www.exr-io.com and start editing 3d images in Photoshop as others do it in compositing software.