Exr-IO 2.06.00 Update
3D and Photoshop Artists all over the world have noticed some missing features in the EXR-IO architecture. To round up the things, we have added all feature requests from our Discord Channel from the last months.
Get your free update from Exr-IO and the free Auto Layer Mask script (scroll down):
Exr-IO 2.06.00 Update Log:
- Support saving of grayscale images.
- Add support for smart objects.
- Improve support for non-standard channel names (like RED GREEN BLUE ALPHA).
More fixes and optimizations:
- ID layer colorization no longer uses a heuristic for auto-detection. It now colorizes all single channel integer layers in the file if the corresponding user option is enabled.
- ID layer colorization is adjusted to make colors more distinct for various special cases.
- Fix some rare layer issues due to incorrect ordering of alpha channels.
- Fix a problem with the installer where certain old versions of Photoshop didn’t have their plug-in directory identified correctly.