Exr-IO is a free, extensive and precise OpenEXR image format reader and writer for Adobe Photoshop. It imports all image channels from OpenEXR file into separate Photoshop layers. Unlike existing solutions, Exr-IO supports all latest OpenEXR standards and specifications.
Free AutoLayerMasks Script for Photoshop After the great successes of Exr-IO V2 and the ability to import Cryptomatte layers, many artist asked for assistance in applying the masks in Photoshop in more convenient way. We have therefore coded a script which...
What is Exr-IO?
Exr-IO is an Adobe Photoshop plugin that loads and saves OpenEXR images. It is a robust and exact solution for dealing with multi-layer EXR pictures: Exr-IO loads all image channels from OpenEXR files into separate Photoshop layers, while preserving exact values, transparencies and dimensions. Features like Cryptomatte and mapmaps and ripmas are supported.
Exr-IO supports all latest OpenEXR standards and specifications.
Advantages of Exr-IO compositing
With Exr-IO artists now have limitless access to all image channels coming from the 3D department or special camera formats.
• Open and save all channels of the OpenEXR file
• Support for Photoshop layer features like blending and opacity
• Cryptomatte support
• Reading and writing of mipmaps and ripmaps
• Deep data sample import
• Accurate support for chromaticities and color formats
• Support for OpenEXR display window specification
• Extensive load and save options
• Adobe Photoshop 32 and 64 bit versions support (Windows)
• Free of charge